Tuesday, December 24, 2013

And on the second day there was: OOOOWWWWWW!

Today, I followed the 5k training thing again. I made it all the way through! Honestly, the hardest part was just the fact that my calves were tight as rocks the entire time!

Calf tightness... Is this because of my shoes? I know I'm super out of shape, so that doesn't help. But could it be I'm running wrong?

What about my right foot getting all tingly and loosing feeling? Is that my shoe or me? I loosened my right shoe this morning hoping that would help, but by minute 25 I was feeling it again. I can't tell if I run incorrectly though. 

Someone told me once to buy a shoe that's at least one half size bigger than what you usually wear. Is that right? I wear a size 6 or 6.5 and my shoes are Nike size 6... could this have something to do with my right foot falling asleep? Poor circulation? Tight laces?

Anyway, it was a little rough, but I'm happy I completed the entire thing! I'm such a wuss. My breathing is lame, and sounds very uncontrolled. But I'm trying to keep good posture. 

I won't give up. I CAN do this. 
(Trying to erase the "this is hell" thoughts that kept going through my mind as I was jogging)


No comments:

Post a Comment