Thursday, December 26, 2013

The negativity starts creeping in...

This is all supposed to be about how strong the mind really is, but today has been such a struggle I can't find my optimism! Today, I ate poorly, I slept too long, and I didn't work out. I even joined a "paid challenge" on earndit.com to prove I could do it. I have officially missed 2 days. I know yesterday was Christmas, but that didn't really seem like a valid excuse not to exercise. Using the excuse, "oh that will be my day off" doesn't work either because I also didn't run or workout today.

Where is my mind? Where is my motivation? I'll tell ya where it's at... stuck on the fact that I ate burritos, chips and salsa for dinner.

So, now I'm on pinterest - pinning the life I want to have. Holy crap a moly... that sounds pathetic. Well, it's Christmas break and my mind is broken for the week I guess.

awiuefhapwierhjkawjenrwnreiopj[aowefjeo[jf[09aowjef[ojwo

No comments:

Post a Comment